analytics

Friday, July 22, 2011

Heat me up Scotty...or something.

It's still so freakin hot around here that I can't think straight.

I should've spent the day chillaxing in the ac with my feet up. Instead, MB and I went out to lunch and ran a couple errands.

The thermometer in the car said 109, but we went anyway.

We are so smart.

When we came home, I cleaned the house and then worked out. Now I'm dog tired and still freakin hot.

That's all I really have to say.

See how the heat is affecting my brain?

I tried to tell MB it's a real thing, but he didn't believe me.

I'm going to go soak in an ice bath and then lay naked in front of the ac. This should be interesting since we have window units and the bed is not positioned in such a way that I can lay in front of the ac.

Wish me luck.

Night, peeps. Hope you are staying cool wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...