analytics

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have a new love in my life.

Sorry MB.

I am in love with Bonnaroo Buzz and it's the real thing.

photo credit

Bonnaroo Buzz is a new flavor from Ben and Jerry's and it is fantastic. I think it is by far the best ice cream flavor I have ever had and I've had a lot.

It combines two of my favorite things in life: ice cream and whiskey.

Seriously.

I didn't even know of it's existence until I saw it at the local Wawa last night. I was craving ice cream after work and stopped to get something. My eyes happened upon Bonnaroo Buzz and it was love at first sight.

"Coffee and Malt Ice Creams with Whiskey Caramel Swirls & English Toffee Pieces"

Whiskey caramel swirl.

"whiskey-tickled caramel" is the line they use on the website. It's what I've been looking for in an ice cream flavor all my life.

I know some of you are going to remind me about the BLitz and ask me how many points that little pint of heaven was.

Points Schmoints!

"Whiskey-tickled caramel"

How the hell can you expect me to resist that?!

I know it was off track but it was totally worth it. I'll be hitting the trails tomorrow to walk it off before consuming some actual whiskey for the St. Patrick's Day celebration.

I already know that 1 jigger (1 1/2 fluid ounces) of whiskey is 2 points.
Knowing is half the battle.

Happy St. Patrick's Day peeps! :)

1 comment:

  1. OH.MY.GOD! I had some of this just the other night... thought I had gone to whiskey tickled heaven.
    Bad Judy... baaaaaaaaaad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...