analytics

Thursday, September 30, 2010

You know you want to see them.

Everybody loves cute dog pictures, right?

Last week, I went to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to visit friends and family and spend some much needed time on the beach. Of course, the pup went with me.

This is my Skye girl doing one of the things she loves - riding in the car.


I spent two lovely days on Assateague Island, soaking up the sun and listening to the waves crash on the shore. This was my view...


The beach has a very relaxing effect...


Skye girl always seems to forget that she is too big to fit in the dog bed at my parent's house. It's meant for their terrier, but she always tries to claim it as her own.


She's so photogenic.

1 comment:

  1. She IS so photogenic. I love her.
    I wish either of my cats loved riding in the car so much. Vet trips would be a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...