analytics

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's a commando kinda weekend.

Hi peeps!
I've been kinda awol again this week. Sorry about that. I've been in a little bit of a funk and I wanted to let that pass.

I'm still feeling a little down about some things but I've decided to just go with it. I can't really change my circumstances right now so I might as well just make the best of it until I can.

It's not anything major. Just the usual - I'm broke, disgruntled, fat and people keep wanting more money from me than I have to give. Stupid taxes.

Anyway, I'm sure things will get better just as soon as I win the powerball.

It could happen.

Anyway, I'm just checking in today. My laundry is overflowing and needs to be tended to because MB has no clean underwear. I probably don't either but I haven't checked because I've pretty much been in my pajamas all weekend. That's how I roll.

I'll be having birthday beers with some friends later (not my birthday, but you can send cupcakes anyway if you like) so I may not be back on the Bitz until tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing well. I'll be catching up on all of your posts later.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been in a funk. Hope things aren't *too* bad. Sending love. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...