analytics

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Twitter misunderstands me.

I really need to pay more attention to my twitter followers. A couple of posts while watching The Karate Kid and I'm now being followed by a sensei*.
This is what I posted:
Karate looks hard. I hate painting. And never wax my car. I'd never be able to learn. (Sigh) from txt
And also this:
"Must be take a worm for a walk week." HA! My new fave insult. I love the 80s! from txt
What part of that makes someone think I need a sensei? I'm clearly a fat** lonely loser who's stuck in the eighties and uses twitter as a socially acceptable form of talking to myself. Yeah, I'm totally ready for ninja kicks. Sign me up, sensei.

*Not followed as in I'm dressed as a shower and running for my life down a dark alley. Just to clarify.

**I'm not sure if you can have a 'fat tweet', but if you can have a 'fat voice', then you probably can. I'm totally screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...