analytics

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ugh.

I'd like to announce the collapse of civilized society as we know it.  As of 11:55pm, all hope is lost.  There is nothing to strive for anymore. 

I followed a young, seemingly sane and capable woman into the grocery store.  She was wearing...a nightgown.  Yes, a nightgown. 

I guess I should commend her for at least putting on sandals with her outfit.  Maybe she was trying to make it look like a dress?  Well, I don't know much about fashion, but I'm pretty sure I know a nightgown when I see it. 

This wasn't some lingerie type nightgown that could be mistaken for a little black FM dress.  No.  This was a cotton nightgown with tiny flowers and everything.  It looked suspiciously like one I wore in the 7th grade. 

As I followed this dreg of society into the store, my soul died a little.  I got trapped behind her as she bent over to pick up a sale paper. 

She must have sensed my irritation with her because she mumbled something under her breath about how she was just getting a paper and what was my problem.

Really? 

Well, missy.  Since you brought it up, I do have a problem.  Why don't you go home and put some god damn pants on and I'll be happy to tell you all about it. 

Nightgowns. 

What the hell is happening to the human race. 

1 comment:

  1. ha ha some of our mentally ill clients wander about in their nighties. Some of said nighties are not exactly flattering and may or may not be a little see through!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...