analytics

Monday, July 4, 2011

I heart you guys. Now, please save me from the pits of hell.

Well, hello there! Remember me?

I was just stumbling around the interwebs thought I'd stop by and say hi. I mean, it's been awhile. June 23, to be exact.

So, where the hell have I been and where the hell do I get off just strolling back in here like I haven't been away for so long?

Sheesh, lighten up people.

I've been busy. Like legitimately busy. I have actually had a lot of posts written in my crazy little head to share with you all. I just never make it over here to post them.

But, you know what made me want to pop over here today and say hi?

You guys!

That's right. My readers (if I have any left).

I was scrolling through my comments on Friday because I was trying to find a particular picture I posted and thought that would be the easiest way to find it. I remembered what you guys had said about the picture, but not what post I put it in.
That's how much your comments mean to me.

I never found the picture, by the way.

But, I was drawn to tears by the all of the comments I've gotten since I started this little blog. You guys have been so supportive and encouraging. Your comments have been touching, hilarious, motivational...just amazing.

I heart you all so much. When I started this blog, I had no idea how many awesome people I would connect with. It's been so cool.

And I have seriously missed you guys. Reading all of your comments just made me realize it even more.

Enough with the sap, though. Mmmkay? K.

Here's what I've been up to lately...

...work, border reinforcement, wedding nonsense, elderly dog care, pond revitalization, neighbor avoidance, fat fighting...the usual.

I'll catch you all up on the doings of my life. Don't worry.

For now, I need your help. While scrolling through my comments, I noticed that I currently have 666 comments. 666. If this doesn't change pretty soon, I think I may be doomed to hell forever. I hear it's no cupcake filled paradise with rivers of beer (the good kind). I'm pretty sure you get bran muffins and Schlitz.

Nobody wants that.

So, say something. Anything! My salvation is at stake.

Or just the stability of my ocd symptoms. Whatever.

Later, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. 667 FOR THE EMEFFING WIIIIIIN! :D

    Love you, dollface, even when you DO abandon us. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...