analytics

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Siberian Princess gets accosted and I gain internet fame. Maybe.

It was a beautiful day here in my neck of the woods.

The pup and I went out for a walk around the neighborhood. It's one of her favorite things to do when the weather is nice. She made this very clear by pacing from the back door to me to the front door to me...repeat about a hundred times.

We headed out to the park so she could trudge through the mud and sniff all her favorite trees before we continued through the neighborhood.

Our venture into the park started off with well. Skye's silly grin and my muddy jeans.

It ended with Skye standing between my legs while I held tightly to her collar as a snarly Akita mix named Maggie continued to lunge and pounce at us while her jackass owner, who had absolutely no control over her, tried to grab her.

Good times.

It seems that this jackass believes his dog should be able to run freely through the park without any regard to the fact that she is aggressive and does not respond to her owner's commands.

IT'S NOT A FREAKIN DOG PARK JACKASS!!!!

Leash her or next time, I will bite her!

My deaf princess will not be subjected to this anymore. It's on!

Anyway, that little drama didn't impede our walk. We continued through the neighborhood to enjoy the sunshine.

We turn the corner and head down to the opposite end of the neighborhood. We come up on this kid standing out in his yard. As we approach, he steps out into the sidewalk and takes a picture of us.

Wtf?!

"Excuse me. What are you doing?!"

Blank stare as he steps off the sidewalk and takes another picture.

"EXCUSE ME. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Blank stare as he steps to the side of the house.

Either this kid is non-English speaking or mentally challenged or both. He could also be seriously disturbed.

We continue on and I turn around just in time to see the future serial killer peeking out from the bushes to snap another picture.

Whatever.

I hightailed it out of there as fast as I could, trying not to dwell on where my picture will end up.

Is there a website called Husky Women Walking Huskies? That has to be a fetish.

If you happen upon such a website and you see a fat (but very cute) chick wearing a grey fleece while walking a gorgeous husky on a purple leash, it could be me.

Just do me a favor and keep it to yourself. I have enough to be self conscious about. Knowing that I'm spank material for some sicko with a Huskies with Huskies fetish should not be on the list.

Maybe it'll be a confidence booster though. Or a new career opportunity.
Times are tight, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Start carrying a paintball "marker" and shoot the little effers (the dogs, not the owners, well, unless you want to shoot the owners) - that way when you report them to the police for having their dog off the leash you can say, it's the dog with the neon orange paint on it's side :) Might also work with the little shit photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...