analytics

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Procrastination on such a beautiful day.

Hi peeps.

I'm checking in before I head down to my mother's for the weekend. It was supposed to be a simple trip to pick up my birth certificate because I now need that to renew my driver's license. Go figure. My quick trip has quickly turned into an event.

My mother has called me a hundred times to find out what I want to do, where I want to go, what time I am leaving, what car I'm driving(?), whether I'm bringing the pup...it's insane.

It's 1:28pm on Saturday and I still haven't left for the 2 hour trip. Maybe I'm procrastinating a little.

I did go for a run this morning, which wasn't a great run. Still, I was out there. Yesterday, I tried to take the pup running with me. Yeah. That didn't go too well. You can read about it here if you would like. Her antics are pretty entertaining.

I also slept in a little and then I tried to pay some bills online, but my computer is super infected and I have to use MB's temporarily. So, rather than pay my bills, I decided to pop on here and say hi.

Hi!

I really should be getting ready for my little road trip though. I hope you guys have a good weekend. It's gorgeous where I am. The air is crisp and cool and the leaves are falling all around while the sun shines down. Absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...