analytics

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ashtray sex kitten saying hello.

It's Saturday. Yay!
I'm all congested and phlegmy and stuff. I sound like I've been sucking on an ashtray. Sexy.
So, instead of doing anything productive, I am choosing to keep myself doped up on cold medicine. I am wrapped in my fuzzy pink blanket on the couch with my laptop. I'm trying to convince MB to start a fire since it's cold outside and I'm sick and all. So far, he hasn't caved. I may have to make my own fire.
Jerk.
I am losing the energy to think of original stuff, so here's a recap of my week. Some other random thoughts may be thrown in there too.
Enjoy. Hope you all are having a phlegm free weekend. :)

-My exercise goal this week has been unmet so far. I have exercised, but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Stupid swine rage (is that still what we're calling it).

-MB told me he has never seen Pretty In Pink. Or Sixteen Candles. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.

- When you buy 4 boxes of cold medicine (on sale and I had a coupon), Rite Aid takes notice. My basement isn't even big enough for a meth lab. Jackasses.

-Someone called me 'sir' on the phone this week and that was before I started getting the congested ashtray voice. Awesome.

-I watched The Stoning of Soraya M. Very good movie. It makes me thankful to be a free woman. And to think, I feel oppressed when MB won't let me watch Lifetime.

-The cat hoarder's cats got into the nice neighbor's garage and may or may not have eaten rat poison. I can't take this anymore. My mission this week is to get them to a shelter.

-I have decided to move all the plants that are struggling to grow in front of my house to the back yard. My theory is that they will thrive since they will no longer be directly under the gutter which for some reason isn't flush to the house and creates a mud pit in my plant bed with all the excess water. I just have to get MB on board with this plan as I expect him to do much of the manual labor.

-I have also decided that I need to go have my mullet fixed as I can not live with it any longer. I hate it more and more every day. Arghhh.

-I tried playing around with the new blogger templates but ended up effing up my blog. I had to start over to get it back to what I had. I'm still playing around with them. Don't be surprised if Girly Bitz has a new look the next time you stop by.

-I'm still pissed that one of my blogger peeps got called the c word. What an ass! I've added the Blogfia button to my site to show my support. Haters be damned!
If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out Dual Mom (the peep) at We're at Dads That Week.
That is all.
This congested girl is getting sleepy and must take a tylenol induced nap.
Later.

6 comments:

  1. Resting and getting better *is* doing something productive. You've got to get better before you hit the exercise trail too hard.

    I'm planning to watch The Stoning of Soraya M. this week. It looked like a powerful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The couch sounds as though it's the best place for you to be right now!

    I love the blue layout! So much easier to read than the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new digs! Hope you're feeling better ASAP. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get an exercise free pass until you are up and fit again, hope it's soon! Came by via Blue Zoo, glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never seen Pretty in Pink?! OR Sixteen Candles?! WOW!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi everyone! I'm still phlegmy but getting better. Thanks for the feedback on the new page. I really like it. It is much easier to read and I like the 3 column. I'll be popping in to check on everyone today sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...