analytics

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My target of hatred for the day...

The guy with the bumper sticker that says: "Unless you are a hemorroid, get off my ass".
I understand not wanting people on your ass when you are driving. It's annoying. But, there are simple ways to avoid that without having to invoke images of oozing sores on someone's nether regions.
One of those ways is to not cover your 'ass' with bumper stickers thereby forcing the driver behind you to get on your ass to read all of said bumper stickers. If you want to express your opinions but also avoid people riding your ass, then don't freak out when I attempt to have you pull over.
I'm just trying to engage you safely in conversation without having to ride your ass. Since you clearly don't want me to be a 'hemorroid', but you also clearly want me to know what you think about every hot topic that the dollar tree sees worthy of making into a bumper sticker, then pull over so we can chat. I promise I won't kill you.
Unless of course your vanity plate actually says "QVCNut". In that case, consider yourself bludgeoned.

1 comment:

  1. BAH HA HA - I think these things all the time. It's nice to know I'm not alone...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...