analytics

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

polls are officially closed.

I am no longer taking submissions for potential blog titles. While I appreciate the efforts of everyone I solicited, I am going to stick with Girly Bitz.
'Fat Girl in the City' was a close runner up, but it just didn't make the cut. (sorry, baby, and thanks for your undying love and support as always){insert heavy sigh of exasperation here}
So, onward and upward with Girly Bitz. I even posted the previously distributed story which initiated the idea of Girly Bitz. As an homage to my existing fan base. That is, the couple people who had to suffer through my very brief cycling adventures and the resulting spandex related traumas.
Thanks guys!
Fat Girl signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...