analytics

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I got nothing.

     I don't have anything nice to say right now.  

     Shocking, right? 

     I'm feeling pretty miserable at the moment and I just want to put on my fuzzy pajamas, curl up with my stinky hounds and hibernate until whatever evil is in the air finally dissipates so I can breathe again. 

     Is anyone else experiencing this?  I'm so congested, I can't even think straight and my head feels like it's full of rocks.  I assume it's something in the air outside.  It was 60 degrees a couple days ago and now it's 4 degrees and they are calling for a major winter storm. 

     I am also working in an office that is 90 degrees and filled with stagnant air.  It is very likely that I am inhaling asbestos, mold and various levels of radiation as our office used to be an xray lab. 

     My goal is to make it through this very long work weekend while maintaining an appropriate level of functioning.  Hopefully, all the sinus medications, pms medications (yeah, that's happening too) and snorts of nasal spray will allow me to do that. 

     I'll be back when I have something to contribute. 

     Ta-ta for now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...