analytics

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rude awakenings, tight packages and I may just blow your mind.

It was 4:48am when I was rudely awoken from my slumber by the fat dog.  He climbed over me, rather clumsily, before jumping to the floor where he proceeded to vomit in the corner. 

Well, good morning to you too. 

After a rather futile attempt to return to dreamland, where I was involved in some sort of fight for survival with what may have been a Mexican drug cartel, I decided to feed the dogs early and watch tv. 

Although the infomercial for Hip Hop Abs was rather intriguing, I settled on VH1 and music videos from the 80s. 

Awesome! 

What better way to spend a Sunday morning than reliving the most fashionable era in American history via dramatic video interpretation of equally dramatic songs? 

Again, I say...awesome! 

Do you know what I miss the most about the 80s?  Tight jeans on men.

There are a lot of things to miss about the 80s...the hairstyle androgyny, the neon, the very heavy use of eyeliner.  If I had my way, I'd bring them all back. 

The first to return would be tight jeans on men.  I want nothing left to the imagination.  No more pants on the ground and what have you.  I want it all out there for everyone to see.  When I'm in the grocery store trying to discreetly buy pints of ice cream which I hide under my giant box of bran flakes, I want to look over and see an acid wash denim clad dude letting his lovely teased locks flow as he thrusts his tightly secured package at the frozen waffles. 

Too much? 

Maybe I need to return to bed.  That Mexican drug cartel isn't going to defend itself against the zombies. 

I leave you with this. 

Roxy Music - More Than This - Video Dailymotion

He's watching his own music video in his own music video! WHAT?!?!?!?!






2 comments:

  1. I had to snicker at the tight package thrust at the frozen waffles. And acid wash jeans - what was up with that??
    I remember when MTV first came out and we thought it was the coolest thing. It seemed like the videos were so creative at the time, but when we watch them now, they're just lame. Oh well, still, a walk down memory lane via video watching is still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hell??? This is awesome. Pretty sure you're my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...