analytics

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My funk is definitely lifting. I'm in much better spirits.

I mean, I still want to spend most days on the couch watching tv. That's because most of the time I have a sleepy puppy snuggling up on my lap though. I can't deny him. Also, if I get up and do stuff, it's going to entail me cleaning the house.

That snuggly puppy can wreak havoc on anything in his path. I just swept up three rooms worth of chewed up firewood and stuffed animal guts. He's a monster!

But, he is adorable.



When he's not eating my throw rugs.



Pretty handsome, right?

I know. I'm biased. Whatever.

So, I've been really busy lately but I haven't done anything all that exciting. My work schedule has been weird. Day shift, night shift, day shift...no consistency at all. I don't even know what day it is most of the time.

Then, I come home to my little monster and his path of destruction. I also usually come home to the same ginormous pile of laundry that has been threatening me for days now. It has become my nemesis.

It's cool though. I have enough clean underwear to get me through another 4 days. If I could fit into my 'skinny' underwear, I'd be set for another 3 months.

Laundry piles aside, I'm feeling pretty good about my life right now. I have goals and that's always nice. It's nice to have stuff to look forward to. For the better part of the year, that stuff had been my nuptials. Then those were over and real life set in. Cue the funk.

Now, spring is here and I have things to do. I've been working on some pretty fun baking projects and I have some more ahead. I'm trying to make a little extra money on the side by baking for people. Hopefully it'll work out.

I'm also feeling motivated again to get skinny. If I can get my fat ass on track again, I'll feel so much better. Hell, I might even want to tackle that pile of laundry. HA!

I'm off to watch The Walking Dead with my hubby now. It's our Sunday night thing. The pup is ready for snuggling too so I have to clear my lap. He's so demanding.

Night all.

2 comments:

  1. My laundry pile is also threatening to take over my house and I, too, judge the necessity of doing laundry based on the amount of clean underwear I have :)

    I knew I liked you!

    What did you think of the Walking Dead? Are they all infected and their immune system is keeping at bay until they die or is it airborne? Can't wait 'til this week! And we'll get a cliffhanger that keeps us on our toes FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better, love. <3

    We do the same thing on Sunday nights. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...